Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Its Jan 1st 2020 and it's been over ten years since I last wrote on my blog. Life has changed for the Guttman clan and so has my state of mind. Over the years I have been analyzing midrashim and the nuances in the Torah that may have triggered the author of the midrash to arrive at the understanding of the pasuk that he commented on. I also noticed some interesting similarities, repetition of words and ideas in many of the stories, events and mitzvot of the pasukim of the weekly parsha reading.
I hope to use this blog to document many of those chidushim and ideas for many years to come.
Note- I also completed the  גבעונים  and דינה comparison from 2011 by adding a thought that I mentioned by my son Daniel's sheva Berachot. Look back to see my chidush.

No comments: